Assistance & Training Available
- We encourage you, as the Core Administrator, to become very familiar with Collaboratory's Help Center, a searchable knowledge base of articles and videos.
- The Administrators' section provides concrete guidance for your Administration Team.
- Support faculty and staff users by including these links in any materials (e.g., a "how to get started with Collaboratory" email) you share:
Attend onboarding webinars
- You and your Administration Team will participate in a series of free one-hour webinars designed to assist you to use the system and data.
- Check back for a list of offerings soon!
Connect with your collaboratory liaison
- Each Administration Team is assigned a TreeTop liaison who can answer technical questions. You will receive an email from him/her with contact information and hours of availability.
- Treetop's Professional Services department will work with you to address your unique questions as you organize your institution's engagement and service.
- For more information, contact Dr. Lisa Keyne.
Request custom webinars or consultations
- Treetop is committed to advancing the field of community engagement. We work with scholars and practitioners to provide opportunities for dialogue, training, and support.
- Check out our Fall 2017 offerings, available now!